Sunday, May 2, 2010

Outside

Need to step out of the house...becoming a loner in true sense...so much so that I hate going to office :)

Have been planning to go to CP for sometime, however since I don't have anything to do there..the plans just keeps on getting postponed...and actually why should I go anywhere...just don't get interested at all....

well maybe would like to go to the Hard Rock cafe once...but then I am not a big drinker...

Probem is...I would want to go anywhere with somebody or to meet somebody or to get something...so just getting somewhere has kinda gone out of my option list...everything has to have a agenda...and needs to be important...otherwise I am home in front of the TV of laptop...or in bed...that is how I have started liking it in the past few years...signs of aging..

4 comments:

jyoti said...

i have not been to cp in years...come we'll go....and the agenda...is to by the best aam-papad in delhi...from janpath...and then...some cold coffee at de-pauls....i have also bee planning on getting kohlapuri chappals....

and the company of friends is always welcome..

so if that is a good enough agenda...batao....kab chalen....:)

~ ॐ ~ said...

Noida - CP - Dwarka on Cycle?

Subhadip said...

Now, I can't be so patient (and polite) like Jyoti and invite you to join me for a tour of CP (or Esplanade, in my case). So, my friend, I have only one line for you... "Get off your lazy bum and go outside".

BTW, are you coming to Kolkata soon? It's been ages!

Arobindo said...

# Jyoti ...dekhte hain..

#pete...cycle main hawa to bhar de

# Shubho ....You are becoming nasty...Kolkata ..not sure when I will come