Thursday, April 29, 2010

Loss

Big time...and rally starnge too...the more I live..claim to become wiser knoweldgeble grow up in the corporate ladder the less I know of what I used to know earlier... for instance...what is the weight of a formula 1 car...I used to know...and everything else about formula 1...all right...currencies of different countries...i used to know them all and that is before euro came together .... films..books...football matches....basketball...ladies vollyball you name it...whatever I knew I just don't remember any of it anymore...so

The question is .....is it worth it... Answer is a resounding NO

SO...what will I do...most probably absolutly nothing...SAD huh !

3 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

very sad!!!!

hope you find time!

jyoti said...

as we keep growing and hopefully evolving ...priorities change...

so enjoy the now....and what you have in the now...an insane sense of humor and a dream to ride a bike....

i used to hate karela...and now i love it....such is life..

i used to be very v v slim once upon a time...and now i am..err..not so at all...lol....big deal...life goes on..what's important we continue to do...like eat breath ....and hopefully laugh...

Arobindo said...

Pete...i guess

Jyoti... I agree...been thinking about this for sometime...and you are right...