Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why Bother

White hair...2 on the beard....1 on the moustache, and 4 on top of the right ear....this bothers me...as in the eternal youth thingy seems like not happening...ok...so learnt my lesson...

Friends going through disappointments and hard times...though these that will go away in few years...time heals.... but it does bother me

I am losing interest ....like reading, meeting up with people...movies, trekking, travelling...knowing....instead becoming a lot cynical....bothers me a lot

Somehow not being passionate about anything is th worst possible thing....not wanting things to happen to me...this bothers me the most....

Need to do something so drastic..or need something to jolt me big.....KAZZAT

4 comments:

jyoti said...

some how i am glad to read it bothers you...and that you are not totally unconcerned.....

Subhadip said...

Hmm... white hair all over the place... grave situation... my Freudian interpretation says, "Your body is getting old!". As opposed to that, I have grey hair only on top of the grey matter placeholder - it means I am matured! :P

SS said...

I have a strip of white hair down one side of my head. It does not bother me.In fact, I like it when people tell me that I've started looking like Indra Gandhi...hehehee
But I've started feeling old. Low energy...low enthusiasm bothers me. It is scary :(. Someone told me that I've been hit by midlife crisis. Still trying to figure out..yeh hota kya hai :-/

Arobindo said...

@Shubho...it was a serious post :)

@Rhapsody ...Indira Gandhi.. :)