Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who would I like to get married too

Who would I like to get married too....

this is good question...especially for me... I have been trying to think about it for some time and came up with the following list of requirements

1. The family should be a rich family.
2. Should be a really rich and willing to give his daughter away to me
3. No hidden costs...the business should not be suffering from bad losses

The way it should work out is...

The families meet, I meet the girl as well ( Not the most important thing...but then), it is decided that the families like each other especially the father is charmed.... and we get married... her father on the day of marriage says.. beta join the business...and I join immediately....her brother who wanted to take over the business did not like this one bit..so I speak to him and handover the business to him... ( Ye le mar)...he is happy..as all he wanted was to run the business and in return and gratitude since I gave him the opportunity to run the business, he decides to give me lakhs of rupees or dollars( I am not too choose y about money) and my wife manages them and invests them also since he was so shamed that he doubted me that he decided to take care of all my expenses..

Sigh.......................................

9 comments:

Shunali Malik said...

All the very best Aro...as i said wishful thinking but then...life is full of surprises... :-)

~ ॐ ~ said...

perfect !!!!

Subhadip said...

These are just tallas and bahanas to not marry the lady, our mutual friend, I suggested.

Incidentally, I told her about the proposal, and just as you did, she laughed, and joked about it, but never said "No"!

Your plan is otherwise good, although the only person I can think of who checks against all your criteria is Abhinav Bindra's sister.

Sandhya said...

God Bless....all the best :p

Bindiya said...

Since i "encouraged" you to pen this down - in case you find sucha "golden goose" you oughta gimme a royalty! :D

P.S: i still thnk u shdnt giv up on "tht" gal so soon... :P

Arobindo said...

Shunali -- life is full of surprises...most of them unpleasent ones...but then who knows...

pete -- this if happens my friend I am made

Shubho -- There is a conflict of interest issue...the lady also seems to marry somebody who is richer than her...also since she is working seems like she has ego...the most useless thing ...

Sandhya -- only if the god blessed

Bindya -- yaar you are a selfish one... kabhi to kisi aur ka khyal karo...

~ ॐ ~ said...

tu banega bhi aur banayega bhi :D

upar wala dekh raha hai sab !!!

hehhee

Arobindo said...

peta-- upar wala dekh kahan raha hai...usse bol mughe dekhe....

Subhadip said...

"since she is working seems like she has ego" - not necessarily! Point in case: You!

What about Abhinav Bindra's sister? She is filthy rich, and has a brother who is interested in the business.