Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chatting -- ADDA

That is what it is called in Bangla -- ADDA... the best possible thing in this world...beats everything....
So I was driving back from work...and it was really too long a drive on empty roads...and I drive real slow...60 is fast...between 40 to 50...usually when I drive down there is a bit of traffic so things are usually a bit interesting...

today was an exception...so I started calling first I called home... then I tried hati...he did not pick his cellphone ( I will abuse him) ...then I called and congratulated Jhamb on his marraige...now...ok...called shubho...told him my situation and started chatting...ok...then I had this bright idea of calling Naveen and conferencing him...oopps...i can't my phone or account does not have this ability...so Naveen said he will conference us both so the conference started and we decided to include Shaji...who then tried to get Arun but then his cell was switched off..so shubho conferenced Sudip...
Now do not be fooled...it was not that easy..inbetween Naveen's cell got disconnected twice and then it hanged...so Shaji finally got the conference back up...

thus we had this circle of Delhi, Gurgaon,Pondi,Kolkata and Mumbai complete...

and it was as usual a nice one hour of chat, lot of abuses...

Good things happen in life when you try...eh

2 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

i missed :(

Subhadip said...

That was one hell of a conference. Absolutely loved it.