Saturday, November 15, 2008

Who would I like to get married too - 2

One interesting point..nobody seems to realize.. the brother angle...there has to be a brother in this script else I will end up working...running the business...

I realized it later and then understood how life teaches you so many things...

folks all you have to do is to watch " Kam-chor" and you will realize the importance of the brother...see.. in the movie Rakesh Roshan after getting married has to again work in the factory to win his bride back .... now had he been as brialliant as me he would have just gone ahead and made peace with the brother in law and then he would not had to work at all...

Important lessons

1. you have to have no " EGO"
2. kill your ambition after marraige
3. to make sure that you are pampered get ready to play the game... dirty game

and enjoy the life....

4 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

yea... i am getting the point here !!!

very nice work !!!

There is another movie with Farooq Sheikh and Naseeruddin Shah, Katha... where you can get some tips on smart working :)

Arobindo said...

bhai...tu hi meri bat samagh sakta hai.....

Subhadip said...

Aro ek movie direct karega: Mein, meri patni, aur mera saala

Arobindo said...

shubho...that is not a bad idea.....

But guys\gals actually think...is it possible given a chance...will I or you be somebody like what I described...really thinking hard...putting a lot of pressure on my head..I do not think it is quite going to happen...but then who said fantasy's have to be right..eh