Thursday, February 4, 2010

Writer's block

See... why i don't write as often I like too...well the issue is not that I do not have the ideas in my head or that I am short of words to explain the emotions...quite contrary actually...I have ideas ...oh man have I got ideas...and the words...rolling in my head...so then WHAT THE FUCK is the problem...well so I analyzed ...and here is the diagonasis...

I just don't like to login...well so would you be...see here...login to the hardware first...then login to the operating system ...then login to the internet...then login to internet explorer..now till here it is still ok...now comes the bitch....login to the blog...why...well...see I do not remember the password quite well .... on top of that the username is quite as long one...on top of that somehow I always get the combination wrong...followed by is it yahoo.com or yahoo.co.in or did I put the underscore in the righ place...SEE...see..

( just for the smart alec's..this is a office laptop and I cannot store PASSWORDS)

This just is utter boring...

So on the days that I actully write as in today....you got to admit that it is a herculean effort.

The other thing is the spelling and the pronounciation...so here it is...

for example the word "sacrilege"..i actually had to check in google for spelling and pronounciation...just stops me from expressing myself..
So there ...is the word that i have tumbling on my head..i know quite distictly the meaning ...but hey...the fucking spelling is missing...and so is the pronounciation,,,hence use 10 words to express and that too not in a really good way and voila....a post that is not exactly what I thought it would be...

and lastly...well not anymore any case...some moral obligation to write in a way so that it is not objectionable...well that is out of the window anyways...

oh I forgot...on top of all this there is this mouse pad on the laptop... now I am not fond of this gadget..that is why I carry a mouse ...however...frequently and accidently my finger touches the mouse pad and wooooo...I am writing at the start of the paragraph...and nothing makes sense...

(Again for the smart Alec...the disabling option for the mouse pad no longer exist...

And then there is the powercut...would you beleive it that my laptop has 20ms that is correct folks millisecond of backup...

So I say what the hell and go to sleep.

See...I hope you appritiate the effort I put in here...

4 comments:

SS said...

excuses have been rejected.
You MUST write more often.

:)

Jas B said...

Lol@ some moral obligation to write in a way so that it is not objectionable...well that is out of the window anyways...
Wish I could do that more often! :D

I can totally relate to you on your hatred for login...all zillions of passwords that my puny little brain has to store! And I hate the fact that for certain sites (our university procurement site for eg) require so called "Strong Passwords"...and we have to change them every 45 days...and we can't recycle the passwords!!!! I think people can better use their creativity in other areas rather than wasting it on coming up with unique and strong passwords every 45 days!!

aneri_masi said...

ek hi baat kehni hai bhai:
Its pronunciation, not pronounciation :P

yaaar, store kar lo passwords, office ka hai to kya hua, hai to tumhara hi na? plizz? so we get to read more often? plizz?

~ ॐ ~ said...

hehehehe....