Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maharashtra

Have been in Pune for the last 4 weeks, unfortunately have been able to meet only one person so far.

Most of the things that I had wanted to do has been missed completely...

However I am not happy...going to Mumbai on weekends is too special to miss...the only regret is I can't do it more often... meeting my nephew's have been the happening time for me...

Staying in Mumbai with family also makes me realize that you as a human become a bit more stable mentally... you are more grounded.

Went to Shirdi along with MA, though personnaly I will not go their again as the spiritual side of me is on a long vacation...

5 comments:

SS said...

You went to Shirdi!! Wow :)

I've planning a trip to Shirdi for God knows how many years...abhi tak nahi ja payi :(

SS said...

*I've been planning...

Aro said...

@R... Nothing great there....

aneri_masi said...

Sigh...Nov-Dec mein wahaan hote tow I would have met you, then you could complain about having met only two ppl in the whole of Pune!

BTW, kya plans they, that didn't materialize?

Agreed 100% abt the family grounding you. Feels good, like there's at least this one place where you do belong!

I have been to Shirdi umpteen times, since I was a kid. At that time there was a very small, basic temple. Have heard its become really commercialized now.

Aro said...

@AM ... I know..I like to complain :)

Plans they ki I will meet a lot of friends...will go out to GOA on a bike will visit the forts e.t.c...

I just did not like shirdi...