Friday, December 11, 2009

conversation

Thakur, Sucharita I consider NRIs too
Thakur, Sucharita am a fair person.. no discrimination
Sinha, Arobindo hmmm...I am a dark person...still no discrimination
Thakur, Sucharita definitely NOT...colors and its shades are a part of life..
Thakur, Sucharita u must be thinking - what am I talking at 1 in the night
Thakur, Sucharita :)
Sinha, Arobindo no shade is shadey
Sinha, Arobindo nopes
Thakur, Sucharita :)
Sinha, Arobindo now you wonder what I am talking
Thakur, Sucharita no my friend.. I follow u..
Sinha, Arobindo to
Thakur, Sucharita and appreciate ur thought process on shades
Sinha, Arobindo indeed
Sinha, Arobindo or in thought
Sinha, Arobindo now that was clever of me
Thakur, Sucharita I like self appreciating ppl..
Sinha, Arobindo no body likes depriciation
Thakur, Sucharita u bet..
Sinha, Arobindo nothing
Sinha, Arobindo not the betting kind
Thakur, Sucharita yeah yeah.. I hear u..
Thakur, Sucharita how much did u lose?
Thakur, Sucharita :)
Sinha, Arobindo I actually gained.... weight
Thakur, Sucharita Mumbai food is it?.. or only air?
Sinha, Arobindo that is what I am full of...air
Thakur, Sucharita too much

No comments: