Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Looks

I think I have lost weight...however two things kinda tell me that I may be wrong...

I do not see woman looking with lusty eyes when they see me..hmmm..since I have lost weight am looking like a moviestar....ok..so woman have not noticed...well may be they are not too bright..can't distinguish between good and bad...ah I am in Mumbai...too many stars here..let me reach Delhi...hmmmm...then the madness will start

However more importantly my trousers are still skin tight ... hmmm..they must have shrunk...too much washing you know...

5 comments:

SS said...

:D
I really like your sense of humour :)

Arobindo said...

What sense of humor..I am really serious....just watch the news on 26th...

SS said...

Dec 26...kya Jan 26 bhi chala gaya. Did I miss a 'breaking news'?

Aro said...

arre...nobody was able to see because of the fog....will be there in march....see then

SS said...

Oh really? LOL
Theekh hai, let's wait for March :)