Sunday, May 17, 2009

living alone

I did not realize, I have never lived alone in my life, either had family or friends all the time.

So this was the first time I was living alone...really alone..afetr the initial few ays...things have kinda settled down to a really slow time wrap around me especially saturdays and sundays.

DO I like it like this...not too sure but it is not too bad either... I knda like the complete ownership of the place...IT IS MINE...comes to my mind quite often...however i miss the conversation... e.t.c

One thing I notice is that complete silence... just shut down everything at 1 in the morning...and you will not hear anything at all.

Saw congress win today...this was good, we needed a strong govt. in the center especially during these troubled times.

At last CPM lost it's majority stake in west bengal elections, I hope Mamta does not squander the chances away in the next two years... she needs to understand that ...it is probably the best opening she has got in the last few years... to win the assembly elections...and I hope she wins...not that I beleve that she is an astute leader, but the fact is she will be able to break the CMP stronghold which will be beneficial in the years to come.

lastly, I do not know why people compare India and US...and think that we shold have the same systems that they have...   guys you need to realize.. we are a very young nation, a varied one to the last detail,within India  we do not speak the same language, we have different cultures, we have different faiths, no other country in the world this big(India is the 7th big nation)  has so much diversity .... I love it here.

PROUD TO BE INDIAN

5 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

I don't understand the comparison either !!!!

and I am glad about the results of the General Elections too...I hope this helps the country... no other party had anything on their agenda to win anyway !!!

Living alone is fun... I have realised that in the last 6 months... I hear that silence a lot, its nice !

Subhadip said...

Enjoy the "complete ownership" while it lasts :)

Yeah.... this is a good election result. Should reduce horse trading. Mamata and her colleagues need to do a lot in the next two years, especially since the Left would try to retaliate like an old wounded tiger.

We need to talk face to face with the usual accessories to discuss all these serious stuff.

Arobindo said...

@Pete.. all ok here... you will enjoy it more when your parents are there.... trust me.

@Shubho....man you are so right, this is the time that I miss people...

Reeta Skeeter said...

:-)
Cong winning is surely a good sign...
living alone is fun too! you tend to be lazy for some time and then you discover so much to do all around...

Arobindo said...

well i am just lazy....