Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Awesome Sunday

My parents left for Kolkata last week...was having a real bad time...suddenly the house was all empty...nobody to talk to...it was really eerie... on top of it Cahitali and Puish suddenly withdrew the offer for drinks...not a good thing... suddenly that I have to cook and that food will noit be ready was a reality...ohhhh my god

So sunday happened...i am supposed to go to Prashant's place... cool... so I was there and again loved the way the food is cooked...ah...as I have said earlier...if you want to eat best veg in NCR he place to be is THE BHARDWAJ's.. simply too good...ohhhhhhhhh... jabardast....

and then after a 10 min work on the visa form Uncle started on Hindu mythology...  mazza aa gaya ( the interesting thing about Uncle is that he will give so many clear examples to explain how something which seemed so unreal is actually possible... )

So from 1 - 6 ...I chatted and chatted... was something really that I needed that day...




3 comments:

Subhadip said...

Was kheer on the menu? And did uncle say anything about your marriage?

~ ॐ ~ said...

How can Kheer not be on the menu? !!!

Mom called me and told me that it was prepared just the way Aro likes !!!

Aro said...

he he...