Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am ok , I am fine

yup that is what I am...no ...no n..no...it is not that I am ok or I am fine...actually I am far from being ok or fine or good ....it is the attitude that I have ...which is ok or fine about everything...now if this is not sad...tell me what is...

and strangely it is about everything....things most precious after a point of time just loose their shine...and be it anything...and I mean anything...take for example .... the sudden anger in mumbai....things are just back to normal...I have even got a name for it...eh...26... 11....now I was so angry on 27 th, 28th , 29th, till about 7th or I think 15th dec was latest....ah... the best thing is I forgot about the delhi blast that happened a few months ago...again I was very angry...and the story just goes back and back

Why don't I do something...why can't I remain angry ...why don't I question more....why do I forget to demand for what is mine...why have I become like this....

8 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

itne mushkil sawal mat poocha kar bhai !!!

par this was kind of an eye opener... all of us become ok and fine with things after a while...

aneri_masi said...

we become ok and fine because that bugger called time heals our anger!

so bhaiya, loha jab garam ho, us waqt agar kuch na kiya jaaye, to we become ok with whatever shape the loha has cooled down in.

(i think my analogy is not making any sense...but whatever!)

Arobindo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arobindo said...

Pete... problem is we all wait for the big event to happen before we take some action, however as soon as it is over ...everything is over...we do not have a response mechanism checklist..

Karishma....you are right...need to do something immediate....
what I was talking about is we do not follow up at all

aneri_masi said...

Kashmira :) Not Karishma.

We do not follow up because we do not start anything that we could follow up on. That is what I was trying to say. We never even get the ball rolling.

Subhadip said...

Hmm...

aneri_masi said...

hey, I had sent you the invite for the "one village" blog. Did you get it? Not sure if I had the correct email address. I had sent it to your gmail

Arobindo said...

Kashmira...you have to make it complicated for me.... great... got your name right this time though eh...I am not that dumb...ha...

Shubho...hmmm hmmmm kyun kar raha hai....