Saturday, January 17, 2009

Robbed

For the first time in my life I got robbed ... it is not the pseudo robbing that i usually go through ... it was not that "किसी ने मेरा चूतिया काटा" it was actually robbing..

How it happened

Two guys in a bike crept in silently ( I did not hear them) while I was talking on the phone snatched the phone right out of my hand ( I was holding it not clutching it) .

First reaction was of utter disbelief.. and then I thought somebody I know has played a prank and then came the anger surging out ...and I abused... by the time good sense prevailed alas it was too late the guys in the bike were gone..wherein I should have been looking for the number of the bike I was abusing ...thus I lost my 4th phone in the bargain.....

No I am not traumatized or anything...abusing kinda released the nervous energy.

Well I need the number's again, please forward it to me....

8 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

shukar hai tere kaan ke diamond studs aur tere fingers ki precious stones ki ring bach gai...

phone to chalo ek aur aa jayega !!!

waise, time to start using a handsfree eh !

Did media cover it? how unsafe the city had become for men, and people talking on the phone? and that everyone should now be afraid of dark and talking on the phone when they are alone...

Sanjit said...

Abey ye hua kaha pey aur kitney bajey?

Arobindo said...

Thanks pete tu kitna considerate hai...

Sanjit kyun..tughe repeat performance dekhna hai??

~ ॐ ~ said...

Bas bhai, mera to swabhav hi kuch aisa hai :)

and mom told me that you were talking to her when this happened :) sahi hai !!!

main tereko handsfree lekar aaunga, jab bhi aaunga :)

Subhadip said...

Kitne aadmi they?

I know the answer is there in the post, but had to ask this. Waise, GPS tracker ke saath phone kyun nehi aatey?

@Sanjit: Repeat performance ke time video photo le lena, aur YouTube pe daalna, please.

Arobindo said...

aapke swabhav ke liye app prasiddh hain....

et tu Shubho.....

Subhadip said...

Tu bhi swabhav ke liye prashiddh hai... kam se kam sabke phone numbers likh ke jo email kiya tha, uska acknowledge to karta!

Arobindo said...

Bhai really sorry, thankyou for the email,aaj hi check kiya hai....