Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just passed

Well yes, I think i just about came out of the oldest predicament in this world... I am hoping that I will not require to go into it again but then...that will be too much...however I think for the time being things have stopped...ah...what a relief......

In other news...Himanshu completed a 36 hour transit from Jhansuguda in Orrisa to New Delhi...and he was in a hurry to reach Delhi... though to be fair to Indian railways..this happens with him...that is he is never on time cause he is jinxed...and I really cannot blame the Indian railways...

And..the biggest achievement of this year found the wall in facebook...so the recent activity in facebook is because I found the wall, lot of people told me earlier that they have written on my wall.... वल्लाह परेशांन हो गया था....even searched...by "wall" on the net and I used to get the updates about dravid and what not... well now ......am I cool.... or am I

6 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Bhai, you are the wall :)

tujhe idhar udhar dhoondhne ki kya zaroorat hai re !!!

Arobindo said...

yaar kya karun...badi hi sharam aa rahi thi ki mughe nahi malum .....

Subhadip said...

To pooch leta mere bhai... tu bhi na...

Arobindo said...

Kutton, ab tak kya main farsi main bol raha tha...ki facebook bada complicated lagta hai...tab nahi bata sakte the...

Subhadip said...

Saale ... hum kya pro-active helpdesk kholke baithe hain? Humein sapne mein aayega ke tujhe deewar se problem ho rahi hai?

Arobindo said...

Deewar se mughe nahi Sashi Kapoor ko problem thi