Saturday, October 13, 2007

Potential .. lots of BARF

People have no clue who I am and more so what I am ........Good for them...

Philosophy

This philosophy stems from the view that evrybody has potential

therefore I am not Sachin Tendulkar or Ganguly or one of the khans or the Tata's or Birlas because one I have a different surname and secondly had I been one of the above they would not be what they are ( EGO)

it is like I am not first because had i been first the first boy/girl would not have been first... right....

Great philosophy

3 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

good one !!! i remember these discussions...

Priyanka said...

So now you've shifted tracks from self-obsession to pro-found thoughts! Well keep the words flowing & keep praying hard...you'll get to visit Ladakh too, good luck! ...he he he

Arobindo said...

@Pete...yup you seem to be only one to understand these

@priyanka....Thanks I will pray, let's see what that god kinda person has in store formme