Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Held Back by what

Reality is ruining my life -- Calvin and Hobbs


I would like to travel to different places in my life, top of the list is Mansarovar ki Yatra, followed closely by the Silk route and a trans himalayan trek followed by the Ankorvat temple.

Those are long term plans, what I don't understand is why I can't just pack my bag every friday and zoom off to the nearest station outside of delhi. Especially since no one is waiting for me, it seems there is just a pull from somewhere which holds me from becoming a partial nomad.

I should have been in Rishikesh on Saturday jumping on a raft rather than sitting in the office doing quality check on my team members, there has to be something better, now I undersand that i like to work, in fact I think i would like to succeed where I am working, and that is saying a lot, what i can't figure out is why on a saturday, what has gone wrong with me or am I just like this, lot of want very less need

3 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

tu pehle decide karle... tereko chahiye kya !!!

Subhadip said...

nehi, tu decide karle, pehle kahan jana hai... aur phir mujhe bata.

Arobindo said...

thanks guys... for the great suggestions and the directions that u gave me