Monday, July 9, 2007

Well...At last I am here...not too sure why ..as I do not like everybody to know about me..kinda my USP, but I guess I am caught in the latest trend\fashion

Well not sure how fast I will forget about this site and stop writing ...hopefully it won't be soon....

So I start writing.....

First ...ME..

I do not have a natural talent...I guess That is the most natural thing about me, I have to aquire everything, I am a excellant learner however a average to below average student.

I am a good Improvisor though....I can make a bad idea look good......really love this line from " Men in Black"

" The only difference is , I make it look good" by Will Smith, just about sums me up...

3 comments:

IG said...

You are here because you have nothing else to do... just like the rest of us who are here... hahaha

Subhadip said...

The real difference is you make it look BAD! But welcome to blogosphere! I am sure you are going to get hooked!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.