Friday, July 13, 2007

My Day So far

Good thing about having multiple email accounts at work place is that you get to delete a lot of emails, kinda makes it worthwile to have more email accounts,, so that is how I started my day today...deleted a zillion emails from both of my email ID's ...read the emails sent by IG...forwarded .....checked the blogs...checked flicker......5 hrs passed...great...very productive day....

Ah few things I forgot to add....smoked 9 times....trip to the loo twice...trips to the pantry...25 times...that is where you get the lemon tea ( the worst tea you can get in your life.....why drink.... just so that I remember life is not easy.)

3 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

interesting...
smoking kam karega thodi?

Arobindo said...

@Pete....karne ki ichha to hai bhai..somehow will is not there....

IG said...

Welcome to the world of "lean" organizations...if you look around, you will see at least 5 six sigma, 3 Kaizen and 2 lean projects going on around you. Isn't that funny.....