Sunday, July 24, 2011

Search

Since coming to B'lore the eyes are looking expectantly at faces and buildings and trying to recognize somebody or something that i would have interacted with 11 years ago, and like everything else almost everything has changed in someway or the other.

Another problem that I realize now is that I do not have any reference point..no photos nothing...amazing that you have stayed, worked with people for 2 years and not take a single photograph...i guess nobody realized that this will be required ..nobody thought that we will not be in touch... :( ....also..I don't know how they will look like now...and the problem is that the people I know then will not expect me to show up and hence the chances are slimmer...

Still ...I am hopefull, I will hear my name shouted out or propbably a small tap in the shoulder somewhere..

5 comments:

SS said...

We're are meeting on my next visit to Bangalore :)

Arobindo said...

you not coming to b'lore

SS said...

That trip got canceled :(
Par jab bhi aaongi, aap se pakka milungi :)

Aro said...

Never mind..I am now back in Delhi...by the way I did meet 3 fo my friends ...spoke to one more...have an email address of another one..so nett nett...it ended well....aur kahte hain na....all's well if it is in the well..

SS said...

Nice :)
Chaliye, hopefully we'll meet in Delhi.