Monday, January 18, 2010

START WRITING

SHUBHO NEEDS TO START WRITING AGAIN....so does Aneri masi

the brainbit has kinda stopped penning his thoughts for some time now...and I miss the updates...wish he will start again...

actually..a lot of others have kinda stopped... aneri masi another example...

People what is wrong...I don't have much to do in life..one of the things I like is reading blogs...`so whats up....

Popular demand says that you need to fill in some bytes in he blog world...so hurry up

7 comments:

aneri_masi said...

Yessir!

There will be a post for you soon :)
Are you following all my blogs? Just curious.

aneri_masi said...

u mentioned earlier that shubho got married? ab nahi aane ke uske blog pe koi posts :)

~ ॐ ~ said...

I agree! Kashmira and Subbu have been very irregular! too bad for some who read their blogs!

And I have my doubts if Subbu would start actively writing again! If he does great! If he does not, he is probably spending time where its needed the most!

SS said...

yeah! i've been missing updates from the brainbit.

Subhzi, are you reading this???

Reeta Skeeter said...

hmmm

Subhadip said...

One day I will prove you wrong and start writing again... but not just now.

Aro said...

@A_M yes....I do....why do you ask ?

@ Pete ..The man has writen

@reeta ...hmmmm ???? cmon

@Shubho... start soon... Kal kare so aaj kar....aaj kare so ab....