Monday, August 31, 2009

Post

Since this is the last day of august...i at least should write something...since i have not posted anything since my last post...to say that I was feeling lethargic...or just tired...are just few excuses that i have stopped giving myself...end result...I did not write because somehow just did not feel like writing.,..

So what has happened so far...

1. I saw Hyderabad.. nice city..nice weather nice people...bad autowalas.'
2. My sister was blessed with another baby...boy...now people who have not taken a new born in their hand will never know of the experience...
3. To my great surprise I missed Delhi..
4. I now realize...completely...going to school was a big mistake

3 comments:

wasabiworker said...

hey congrats on becoming an uncle second time around...

really you held the new born baby?? and did not fear dropping him :))....it is an indescribable feeling for sure...so tiny and sweet and vulnerable....brings out the softest bit in a person...no?? :))

realisation well in time....going to school is a complete waste of time...what would you have preferred to do instead??

did you eaat loads of hyderabadi biryani?? enjoyed it?? and do people on the street speak like mehmood used to in some of his films :)))

when do you return...we must catch up...this time i will meet you across the road :P

Arobindo said...

hellos....
Thank you for the wishes...

did I ever hold a new born...madam...you got to be kidding me..I am fantastic with kids...
and yes it is the most fantastic feeling...

Not going to school of course... what would I have done ...but the context of going to school is related to me working now....long story :)

Not much of Biryani actually...and people do speak like Mehmood there

Well I returned...and going back on sunday again for 2 weeks...will catch up once I am back

Subhadip said...

Bad autowalas? You haven't seen the Bengaluru autowalas then!
You are good with kids? Like all your self-certifications, I doubt this one.
Which school? Bawarchi school?

Try the Paradise special biriyani. Warning: You can't possibly finish it alone.