Saturday, June 27, 2009

What do we worry about

No harm done...not to me anyway...well you see I don't know if anybody is harmed actually...see it diod not happen in a area where a lot of TV channels were there...well actually, you need to be really adventures to see the harm...

Here I am fretting about the heat, the backup power(imagine) not being there, the world at least people in india are glued to tv to see what happened to Salman khan's Heart... Then MJ dies...who won t20, what happened to Mahi(hate this name) ... man this is news... that a small area of only few thousand kilometers in the interiors of west bengal...people are dying...that can never be news...and this is the sad part....

I just wonder if the cyclone had hit Kolkata in a worse way would it be news still....how insensetive have I become....I just wonder...will I actually cry or help somebody...uhhhh ...will I question first or act...I think I have reached a stage where I or me matters... I think I will ask this simple question ... how does it matter to me... answer is usually it does not... so I move on...I know somewhere I will get hurt real bad... probably that is when I wll realise....


5 comments:

Subhadip said...

You still realize... sooner or later... that's why you wrote this. And so all is not lost. The day we all stop thinking about others, well... that's doomsday!

Anyway, my first hand observation of Sunderbans looks much grimmer than what is being portrayed in the media. There is a very conscious effort to hush things.

wasabiworker said...

hey aro....you here in blogosphere too....this is indeed a very small world :))...landed on your page from anerimassi's....wondering who this aro was...and saw your really nice pic:))

how are you?? how is life, work and your car treating you :))

take care....hope to see you some time...ciao

wasabiworker said...

oppps this is jyoti your drive down ashram to NOIDA companion ;)

Arobindo said...

thanks jyoti.... i do not think i would have known by lightworker as the name... was wondering if you were related to luke skywalker

wasabiworker said...

yup....sky walker's cousin twice removed...my aunt married into yoda's family...so we are all very bright :P....or err is it light ;)

remember my unerring navigational skills ...all ESP...but then compared with your' ...lol any one's would be brilliant... :D

may the force be with you ;)