Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I was born today...33 years ago...

there is something special about these...11,22,33,44...e.t.c something like the eleventeenth birthday of Bilbo Baggins...though I do not think I will live that far or long....it is like crossing the line, so today I started the journey of crossing this threshold...unfortunately nothing can stop this process now...the time machine has not become popular and it is certainly not cheap for a single household to buy..mass production never took off..


Just the question of getting old has eaten my brain for sometime now....Question is have I done anything ...problem is nothing I do will ever satisfy me after the Madhya pradesh trip...

So what I have not done...

1. travelled in a bike to LEH
2. been to the everest base camp
3. travelled the silk route
4. seen amazon forest
5. seen a Hayena
6. LEFT MY JOB again


In short nothing special... in the last 33 years.. though my father would disagree...saying that I completed my formal education itself is hugh task in only 15 years ,I should be awarded a Nobel prize for such great feat


Never mind ...life is hard...I chose to live it....hopefully.

Let's see what changes in the next 10....

3 comments:

~ ॐ ~ said...

not next 10... lets see what changes in the next 11...

i cannot promise you a bike trip to Ladakh... but I shall make sure that we go there ASAP once I am back...

October November is a good time honestly to be in Leh :)

And happy birthday bro... shine on..

Subhadip said...

Happy birthday Aro. Your birthday present is coming up soon :P

I can definitely see myself (and Prashant) with you doing some of the things you have not done. But then, you never know: Marriage changes many things :)

aneri_masi said...

hehe. was abt to say next 11, prashant beat me to it :)

Happy Birthday!