Sunday, December 30, 2007

Marraige

A Human must marry....WHY????

Is marraige the ultimate goal in life...is there nothing else...kya yehi hai akhari Manzil....and questions like it keep on flowing in my mind.....

You need a companion...you do not realize it now but when you are 50 you would know...

Well I think I will do just fine...as it is I do not like a lot of people...adding another emotional balance is not a requirement....

The house would become home....and yo would like to come back from work....I still like to come back from work...the problem is going to work ...

Are you afraid to take responsibility...no I am not, i am not ready to take unnecessary responsibilities..

I like the way I am..

1 comment:

~ ॐ ~ said...

Must to kuch bhi nai hai...

the reasons that you have given here are the ones that I have been talking about at home for a while now myself :) i repeat the same things over and over again and they say that same things over and over again...

We reach a point where both cannot say anything else, and the discussion is deferred for a while to start from the same point again :)

I am kinda enjoying it now :P

tension na le !!!

sab mast hoga !!!

Wapas aata hoon ek trip par chalte hain.. trek karte hain... beech beech mein break lekar discuss karenge ye topic...