Sunday, September 9, 2007

Barkhana

"Used to live such a uncomplicated life"

Our first cycle...a red colored hero...normal...cycle, with no gizmo's attached...and the pain of learning.

Learning to ride it ...half pedal, ( hmm..difficult to explain, you ride the cycle with one hand on the handle and the other on the bar, connecting the seat and the handle, with your legs pedalling )

shitting in the school..( very embarrasing), from here onwards I was disowned by my sisters

yoga classes in the school...

Death...of one of my classmates...sister of rakesh

The school was divided in several blocks or barracks...The school was located in Ramgarh cant( Infamous for bhinderwale rising)

Class three, being asked by teacher to become a murga..., watching suresh getting 11 players out in a game of tangri

asked to be part of the marching band

3 comments:

Subhadip said...

Unfortunately during uncomplicated times like those, we didn't realize that they were one of the best times of our lives!

Priyanka said...

Finally me too managed to hop across to the window to your known-unknown life.
BTW, do u live a complicated life now?

PS: I've put up something on my blog that you might find interesting to read :)

Arobindo said...

# Shubho....that is what troubles me, I missed the opportunity to have fun because I did not realize that I will have to do this for my living

# Priyanka... Welcome hai..I have the most complicated life...I actually have to go to work .. see

now off to your blog